We Are Van Dyk
How “We Care” For Van Dyk Employees
- Comprehensive health benefits, a 401(k) plan and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees
- Paid meal and break times with free meal provided
- Free uniform
- Employees are recognized for their years of service with a NYC cruise for long term employees
- Birthday parties, employee appreciation days, and free turkey on Thanksgiving
- Holiday party with drawings and a gifts for everyone
- Customer Appreciation Employee Bonus
- Staff satisfaction surveys to get feedback on the work environment and implement positive changes to the workplace.
2017 Top Workplace Award Winner
Van Dyk Health Care was honored as a 2017 Top Workplace by North Jersey Media Group. Our company finished in 2nd place overall and received a special award for “Meaningfulness.” The Top Workplace award recognizes the “healthiest organizations in North Jersey,” based on anonymous employee surveys. The award measures company performance in two main categories: “Me” Factors (job satisfaction, pay and benefits, extra perks, staff celebrations) and “We” Factors (our values, our mission and our culture).
Learn more about how we care for our staff. Call us today at 1-800-VAN-DYKS.
Certified Medication Aide
Receptionist: Per Diem
AT HOME WITH VAN DYK
Certified Home Health Aides- live in, hourly
CNA: part-time and per diem 7-3pm & 3-11pm with every other weekend
RN: part-time 3-11pm shift and every other weekend
RN: per diem, 3-11pm
Dietary Aide: part-time, 11am-7pm
*Ask us about volunteer opportunities!
Meet Our Human Resources Team
Human Resources Director - Van Dyk Health Care at Park Place
Human Resources Director - Van Dyk Health Care at Ridgewood
Human Resources Director - Van Dyk Health Care at Montclair
Human Resources Director - At Home With Van Dyk
Van Dyk Health Care
Human Resources Dept.
Now is the perfect time to start planning a career at Van Dyk Health Care.